While risk is unavoidable when you own vehicles, minimizing your exposure and protecting people and assets is critical. GRG Fleet Solutions increases the effectiveness because your fleet driver safety programs are only as good as the data that powers them from every touch point.
- Speeding is always a primary concern. GRG Fleet GPS alerts you when any vehicle violates the speed parameters you set, including speeding against posted speed limits.
- ‘Hard’ braking is an indicator of driver behavior. GRG Fleet GPS measures ‘hard’ braking events and sends alerts / reports to key stakeholders in the Safety Program.
- Engine Off/On is critical when loading and offloading hazardous cargo. GRG Fleet GPS monitors engine status in real-time, 24/7.
- Lost drivers are preoccupied drivers. GRG Fleet GPS not only keeps you in touch, it provides 3D maps and turn-by-turn directions.
- Late drivers tend to skip safety checklists. GRG Fleet GPS ensures that they don’t.
- Tired drivers raise your risk. GRG Fleet GPS automatically tracks DOT HOS, plus sleeper and driving events.
- Over-scheduled drivers can be lost and late as well as tired. GRG Fleet GPS optimizes your workforce as well as your fleet.
- Under maintained engines can seize. GRG Fleet GPS sends alerts ahead of time to help you meet your regular preventative maintenance schedules.
- Under-maintained vehicles present innumerable safety hazards from loose bolts to worn brakes. GRG Fleet GPS maintains a maintenance schedule and record for every vehicle, helping you plan ahead as well as to set, measure and review your safety benchmarks.
These things are just some of the solutions that will help your fleet management team to increase the effectiveness of your driver safety program and would also enable you to minimize exposure while protecting your people.
For more information about the products and services provided by Global Resource Group, you may contact us by clicking this link.